Friday, June 7, 2013

Baby Groll

I am getting so anxious for this little munchkin to come into the world!  I am almost 36 weeks today!!!  We decided on the name Aleya Lee Groll.  She is such an active little girl, and I think I am going to miss feeling her squirm and kick inside me!  I think that she is getting anxious and ready to come out too!  I've been working on so many projects for her lately.  I am going stir crazy right now and keeping busy is the only thing keeping me sane. 
Here are a few of the projects I have done.  These are some wall hangings in her room.

Here are a few of my favorite onesies that I appliqued on.  I made so many!!! Here are a few of my favorites.






This is a fun little crayon art that I made for her room...
 
 I made some onesies, mittens, and caps for my friend that had a boy.





1 comment:

  1. It's all so cute, but I am just crazy about those wall hangings!! How cute!

    ReplyDelete