Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Daily Boost

Aaron has been working quite a bit this summer, so I have been pretty lonely.  I have these "habits" that I have created for myself.  After I am done with all of my daily chores I usually read or work on projects... but that can get old after a while.  So I have started working out in the middle of the day.  Sometimes I go running, but it has been hot lately so I have made up some routines for myself.  This is one of my favorite routines that I have created.  You don't need any equipment (even for the jump rope section... just pretend it's there:))


Countdown & Backup Workout
100 Squats
10 Burpees
90 Crunch Pumps
20 Front Kicks (20 each leg)
80 Jumping Jacks
30 Leg Lifts
70 SECOND Wall sit
40 Mountain Climbers
60 SECOND Plank
50 Bicycles
50 Lateral Crunches (50 each side)
60 SECONDS Fast Feet
40 Sumo Squats
70 Russian Twists
30 SECOND Plank
80 Split Jump Squats (40 each leg)
20 Back Kicks (20 each leg)
90 SECOND Superman Hold
10 Push-Ups
100 Jump Ropes
AND IF YOU ARE FEELING REALLY BRAVE... REPEAT IT ONCE MORE!!

I am taking a Military Fitness class, Water Aerobics, and an Aerobic Instructing class this semester... So I have been trying to get some extra work-out time in before school starts up again in a few weeks, that way I won't be too overwhelmed.  I have noticed that I need to up my calorie intake when I work-out this much.  We work-out with Aaron's parents every morning at the gym, so I think that everyone should find their balance.  Here is a link to a little video that I love... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUaInS6HIGo . It is really interesting and straight forward on exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment