Tuesday, July 2, 2013

39+ weeks!!!

I had my 39 week check-up today and I was effaced 70%, but still not dilated at all!!!  My doctor has been worried because I'm measuring small.  A couple of weeks ago they measured her fluids and everything looked fine, but my belly measured even smaller than last week.  He said that if I don't have her by my due date then he wants to schedule an induction because he is worried that she might be running out of nutrients and that's why she is measuring smaller.  I am hoping that I have her before then because I want to have a natural labor.  HURRY UP ALEYA!!  Maybe she will be a 4th of July baby?!  We will see... she's the only one that really knows;)

5 days until my due date!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I measured small with Tinley the whole time, and read all these crazy reasons for it online. But as it turns out, a big reason people measure small is because they were fit and had strong ab muscles before getting pregnant. I bet that's the reason you're small. Before I got pregnant with Tinley I actually exercised, and ran like 4-5 miles/day...this time around I'm measuring right on schedule... :/

    ReplyDelete