Friday, June 7, 2013

Car Seat Cover


 I have been trying to figure out how to make a cover for Aleya's car seat but everything I have found was way too complicated and I wanted one that I can take off and wash.  I also made a canopy/blanket cover to match and I think that they turned out pretty good.  
This is the before picture....

This is the after picture....
It fits right over the original car seat cover.  I made it out of minky fabric because I want Aleya to be nice and comfy and it's such a snuggley material, I just love it!
 
The car seat that we got came with a jogging stroller,  and I love it!!!! I am so excited to go jogging with Aleya this summer:)


1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to figure out how to do a carseat cover, too! I have a carseat from Tinley but it's pink and brown and I don't want our boy to have to be in that:/ I'd love one I can put over the other stuff without having to take off the other fabric, because it's really cute, too. Is yours like that? If so, what pattern did you use? I also LOVE your diaper bag and am excited to see Aleya's nursery, using those fabrics. I bought that same grey/white chevron fabric a while back because I think I might use it in our little boy's room!

    ReplyDelete